Zampino signs on at Levinsohn
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Anita Zampino has joined Levinsohn Textile in the new position of vp of marketing.
In her new job, Zampino will be responsible for new product innovation, including sourcing product development and brand extensions, as well as strategic marketing, merchandising and branding.
Before joining Levinsohn, she was most recently vp of Disney Home at WestPoint Stevens, responsible for all business development, including marketing, product development, design, packaging, sales and merchandising implementation at mass merchants.
Zampino had previously been vp of marketing, planning and development at Liebhardt Inc, acquired by WestPoint Stevens in 1998.
She had earlier held sales and marketing posts at Dan River Inc. and Northern Chatham Bedding Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...