London Luxury hires two on product side
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/9/2008 1:26:00 PM
New Rochelle, N.Y. – Diversified home textiles supplier London Luxury is expanding its product innovation team.
The bedding and bath supplier has hired Gail Nicholson as vp of design and product development, and Judy Kaganowich as creative director.
Nicholson will be responsible for new product initiatives. Prior to joining London Luxury, she held senior design and styling positions at WestPoint, Pillowtex, and most recently was product development director for Dan River. She has designed soft home under the Royal Velvet, Cannon, and Martex brands, and developed licensed collections for Ralph Lauren, Alexander Julian, Nautica and Martha Stewart.
Kaganowich will be responsible for the visual direction for point of sale, packaging and branding of London Luxury’s product lines. Prior to joining London Luxury, she ran her own graphic design business, most recently specializing in the home fashions industry. In the past her client base included BMG Music, MTV Networks, Citibank and World Access Insurance. She began working with London Luxury more than three years ago and was responsible for developing new product packaging, as well as expanding the company’s current product line.
“As the company continues to grow and expand into new categories, it is important to consistently communicate London Luxury’s unique points of difference through various design channels,” said Marc Jason, ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...