Strickland, Wain refresh Sears Holdings home fashion staff
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:59:00 PM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. – Theresa Strickland has joined Sears Holdings here as vp, chief home design officer for both Sears and Kmart.
In addition, Liz Wain has joined the company as director of soft home design, home fashions.
Strickland reports to Doug Wurl, vp, gmm, home. Wain reports to Strickland.
Strickland most recently was evp at Cost Plus and earlier was svp for all Pottery Barn divisions as head of design, merchandising, marketing and planning.
Wain most recently was a consultant in the home fashions business and earlier was with Nostalgia. Prior to that she was with Bradford Exchange as director of business development. She earlier spent many years in her own boutique home fashions business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...