FIT seminar to examine Euro trends
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/20/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - The Home Products Club at the Fashion Institute of Technology will co-host a review of international home fashion trends during the New York Home Textiles Market.
The one-hour presentation by Trendease International will cover key trends from more than a dozen European home fashions shows held this year. The session will feature major shows such as Maison et Objet and Decosit as well as smaller shows such as In'Nova (Portugal) and 100% Design (UK).
Portions of the proceeds will fund home product student scholarships at FIT.
The program will take place Sunday, Oct. 10, at FIT's Katie Murphy Ampitheater, 7th Avenue at 27th Street, New York City. Refreshments will be offered from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., and the presentation will run from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For information, contact Michael O'Neil, club president, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-776-7125. Or contact Jennifer Castoldi, president and creative director of Trenease, at email@example.com or 33.6184.108.40.206.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...