Blonder to Debut Woolrich Bath Accessories
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/5/2006 12:00:00 AM
Woolrich, Pa. —
Bath coordinates supplier Blonder Home Accents recently inked a licensing deal with home furnishings and apparel brand Woolrich Inc. to co-create a collection of bath accessories.
Set to launch in August during the New York Home Textiles Market, the collection will initially come in three Woolrich design themes. Each grouping will include 15 coordinate pieces, including a lotion pump, soap dish, tumbler, toothbrush holder, night light, tissue box and wastebasket as well as bath towels, a bath rug, a shower curtain and shower curtain hooks. Retail price points are set to range from $7 to $60, and target a broad range of stores.
“The inspiration of nature is evident in each item in our Woolrich collection of bath accessories, as we feel there is a thriving market for these home accents,” said Frank Sterling, president, Blonder Home Accents.
Woolrich's home furnishings line of licensed goods also includes rugs, table linens, top-of-bed sets, upholstery, decorative accessories, case goods, lighting, tabletop items, mouse pads, coasters and wallpaper.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...