Aussino adds Franklin and Graham to design team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2006 12:14:00 PM
New York -- Gary Franklin has been named to the Aussino (USA) design team as merchandise coordinator, and Meredith Graham has joined the Aussino worldwide design team.
Franklin is a veteran merchant of 35 years at Sears. "With Gary’s vast experience in the home furnishings arena and his design experience, he will help in taking Aussino to the next level with a retailer’s eye," said Aussino (USA) president Steven Lewis.
Graham was previously a bedding designer at Richloom Home Fashions for almost three years. Prior to that, she was with Reuben Lentz's sales agency, which represents Mastercraft Fabrics, and also worked with Cone Decorative Fabrics and Cone Jacquards.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...