Bon-Ton names new gmm for home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2005 12:36:00 PM
YORK, Pa. — The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. has hired Robert Sears as senior vice president, general merchandise manager for men's and home, reporting directly to David Zant, vice chairman, chief merchandising officer.
Sears comes to the Bon-Ton with more than 25 years of retail experience. Most recently, he was senior vice president, general merchandise manager, men's and children's, with the Saks Department Store Group, Proffitt's Division. Sears has prior experience as general merchandise manager of men's and home for McRae's, as well as merchandising experience with Mercantile Stores in men's, ladies' shoes and children's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...