Executive women to talk quota
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2005 12:58:00 PM
NEW YORK — Executive Women in Home Textiles’ next breakfast, to be held during the New York Home Textiles Market on April 10, will feature a panel discussion on the issues accompanying the elimination of quota.
Panelists for the session, entitled “100 days after Quota Elimination: Let the Games Begin ... ” will be Carlos Samper, director of home textile sourcing for Kmart; Rajesh Mandealwewala, executive director of Welspun USA; and Bill Walker, president of Asian operations for West Point Stevens. It will be moderated by Home Textiles Today Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Marks.
The breakfast will take place from 8-9:30 a.m. at the Fashion Institute of Technology, 27th Street and 7th Avenue , A building, 8th floor.
The fee for guests is $40; members are admitted free of charge. For information, contact infoEWHT@yahoo.com. A bus to the New York Home Textiles Show at the Javits Center will be provided by George Little Management after the breakfast.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...