-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 725-6996
Playing to its strength in juvenile novelties, Northwest debuts a number of new licenses, including Spongebob Squarepants from the hit Rocket Power show on the Nickelodeon cable network. Clifford the Big Red Dog makes his first appearance at Northwest, along with Bob the Builder, a British license new to the U.S. market. All are available in tapestry woven acrylic jacquards or plush raschel knits. The wholesale price is $15. Building on its Nascar platform, Northwest introduces a number of new drivers to the collection of woven acrylics. Pro sports get freshened up with new looks for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL-licensed throws. In addition, the NFL is now available as a plush rashcel knit. The wholesale cost is $15. Also a broad range of whimsical motifs in plush raschel knit throws at $13. The Jacquard woven pillow line gets a makeover with a larger, plumper pillow at a $9 cost.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...