N.Y. Gift Building changes hands
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The New York Gift Building, located at 225 Fifth Ave., is under contract for sale.
The buyer — a joint-venture partnership comprised of affiliates of Olympus Real Estate Partners, The Milestone Group, and Murray Hill Properties — has agreed to purchase the building from Green Stamp America at an undisclosed sum.
Norman Sturner of Murray Hill Properties said, "As owners of 15 East 26th Street, we are already landlords in the area and feel confident that as new managers and leasing agents of 225 Fifth Ave., its showrooms will continue to thrive and attract key national and international players in the gift industry."
Murray Hill Properties, the lead partner in the joint venture purchasing 225 Fifth Ave., is a New York-based full-service real estate firm. Olympus Real Estate Partners is a domestically focused real estate firm, and the Milestone Group is a national real estate investment firm with over $850 million of assets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...