Britney Spears New Face of Kohl's Candie's
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Juniors fashion brand Candie's, carried exclusively by Kohl's under license from Iconix Brand Group, is in a strategic endorsement with pop star Britney Spears, who will appear in the Candie's Only at Kohl's 2009 print, tv, in-store and online advertising campaigns, Iconix said, adding, "Candie's and Kohl's also will be heavily integrated into all of Spears' upcoming promotional activities," such as sponsorship of her tour that started March 3.
A "First Look" tour video debuted March 2 exclusively at www.candies.com, and Iconix said Spears "will wear Candie's apparel, footwear and accessories in an upcoming music video off of her current album." Dari Marder, chief marketing officer of Iconix, said, "We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Britney, which marks her first ever apparel endorsement." Candie's also has a soft home line at Kohl's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...