Peking is Mumm on license deal
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2003 3:32:00 PM
San Francisco — Through a recently forged licensing partnership with artist Debbie Mumm, Peking Handicraft Inc. has created a new line of needlepoint decorative pillows, rugs, lamp shades, chair pads and coasters.
The line, is manufactured by PHI in China. Some of the major design themes by Mumm are Classic Fruit Bowls, Something to Crow About, Cabin Fever and Sunny Safari.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...