Ex-LNT merch joins Party City
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
ROCKAWAY, N.J. —
Linens 'N Things and Federated Department Stores veteran Lisa Laube has joined the Party City Corporation as chief merchandising officer.
She has nearly 20 years of experience in retailing.
Laube was last with The White Barn Candle Company, a division of the Bath and Body Works unit of Limited Brands, Inc., where she had been vice president of merchandising since 2002. Previously, she held a number of positions at Linens 'N Things from 1996 to 2002, where she became vice president/general merchandise manager of decorative accessories, tabletop and seasonal merchandise in 1998.
Between 1985 and 1996, Laube worked for several divisions of Federated Department Stores, Inc. Her most recent position during that period was senior buyer at Macy's East, where she was responsible for several home departments, including sheets, comforters, luxury linens and table linens. Earlier, she served as a buyer of table linens and bath accessories at Macy's South/Bullocks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...