Aussino goes for the kid stuff
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/25/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Aussino USA is expanding its juvenile program under the Aussino Kids logo into casual bedding looks, embellished towels and ceramic bath accessories.
Aussino’s juvenile program, which is being displayed in its showroom for the first time at the New York Home Textiles Market, features embroidered and appliqued looks. “It’s not a printed look, but all about the surface interest,” said Steven Lewis, Aussino USA president.
The program includes bath towels, mats, duvet covers, comforters, printed sheets and window. Sheeting and comforters are poly cotton, while duvet covers can also come in an all-cotton 200-count construction.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...