Cotton Inc. releases new CD-ROM
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Cotton Incorporated recently added a new CD-ROM (The Basics of Yarn Manufacturing) to its interactive educational program. The first three were introduced in 2003: The Art of Knitting, The Science of Dyeing and Finishing, and The Art of Weaving.
With funding from the Importer Support Program of the Cotton Board, the program is geared toward sourcing professionals. The CDs demonstrate how to transform raw cotton to fabric through manufacturing operations, with 3-D animation of intricate processes, technical illustrations and a glossary of terms.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...