Hopkins OWA sales vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, GA —
Oriental Weavers of America has named Holly Hopkins vp, sales, national accounts. She reports to Joan Carpenter, vp, business development, national accounts.
Hopkins was previously with Springs Industries, where she served in operations for two years with both special projects and ISO-9000. Before that she was with Beaulieu of America.
In addition, OWA has relocated its Dalton DC and finishing department. It is now about a mile away from the company's manufacturing facility.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...