By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2003 3:02:00 PM
Fort Worth, TX — Pier 1 Imports will open its 1,000th store — its largest to date — on Feb. 23 outside Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing markets in the nation.
The unit, located in Summerlin, NV, will be more than 20,000 square feet, twice the size of a typical Pier 1 store. Pier 1's other larger-format locations are in Dallas, St. Louis, Denver, Southampton, N.Y., and Houston.
This fiscal year, ending Feb. 28, Pier 1 will have opened more than 115 new stores in the United States and Canada. The company's growth plans include expansion to 1,500 stores by the end of the decade.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...