Bonbonbini line is born
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/6/2002 12:00:00 AM
BEND, OR —
Bebe Blankets, LLC is rolling out its introductory line of 100 percent cotton flannel and cotton sheeting baby blankets and teddy bears, dubbed Bonbonbini.
The U.S.-made line features original designs by Bebe Blankets' co-founder and creative director Brigid Shannon and is targeted toward high-end boutiques and gift shops nationally.
Bonbonbini blankets are available in 24 designs retailing from $38 to $96, depending on the trim.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 4, 2013
- Oct 1, 2012
- Nov 15, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...