Fifield taps Richer for new division
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/10/2001 12:00:00 AM
HINGHAM, MA —
Fifield Inc., a supplier of fabrics to various manufacturing aspects of the home textiles industry, announced that Erica Richer has been named to head the company's new home furnishings division.
Richer, formerly a product development and quality assurance manager for the company, assumes the title of managing director of the new division, which will supply manufacturers of pillows, tabletop, draperies, top of bed and upholstery with a variety of fabrics.
"Erica came to us with a business plan that would combine Fifield's exacting standards and customer service with her vision and desire to fill a neglected industry niche," said Ed Martin, president.
Richer most recently worked for Barrow Industries/Merrimac Textiles of Norwood, MA, as a sales representative. She has also worked for Reebok International.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...