Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/25/2002 12:00:00 AM
Kilby joins Schumacher as design director
NEW YORK — Joseph Kilby has joined F. Schumacher & Co. as design director of Schumacher Contract.
Kilby previously had been with the contract division of Scalamandre Silks/Boris Kroll as director of design. He also is president of ACT, the Association for Contract Textiles.
Spivack named vp, design at Cranston
CRANSTON, RI — Heidi Spivack will join Cranston Consumer Products (CCP) as vp, design, effective April 1.
Spivack, who will report to CCP president Andrew Sylvia, was art director-domestics for the Robert Allen Group and its Ametex division. Earlier she was senior stylist at Dan River in the home fashions design group.
Lynne Jordan, design director of the New York studio and Diane Hunt, design director of the Rhode Island studio, will report to Spivack.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...