Cuddledown of Maine provides glimpse of new lineup
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2002 2:35:00 PM
Freeport, ME — With its fall catalog now in the mail, Cuddledown of Maine today gave subscribers of its e-mail service a sneak peak at its new offerings.
The 15 home textiles items included sheets, quilts, bed skirts, blankets, throws, mattress pads, foam pads, featherbed covers and pillow covers. Among the offerings were a 100 percent wool herringbone blanket, $139 for full/queen; a cotton percale comforter cover made in Italy at $139; all-cotton, triple-hemstitched sheets made in Portugal at $179 for a queen set; and 50" x 60" throws made of 72 percent silk along with cotton and polyester at $89.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...