ShopKo Hires Armstrong for Planning
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/21/2005 12:00:00 AM
Green Bay, Wis. —
ShopKo Stores, Inc. has named Todd Armstrong director of financial planning, responsible forecasting and capital planning analysis.
He joins ShopKo from Payless ShoeSource, Inc., based in Topeka, Kan., where he worked for the past 15 years, most recently as assistant controller.
“Todd's experience, leadership and dedication to excellence will serve us well in the future,” said Brian Bender, ShopKo senior vice president and chief financial officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...