Ciba hires White as head of marketing
Sara Lee vet to manage business line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2004 12:00:00 AM
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. —
Ciba Specialty Chemicals has named Craig White as the U.S./Canada marketing head, Apparel & Home Furnishings Business Line, in the Textile Effects Segment of the company.
In this role, White will manage the strategic direction of the business line in the U.S./Canada sales area, stated the company.
White joins Ciba from Sara Lee Corporation, where he last served as director of marketing, Sleepwear. He has spent the last 22 years with Sara Lee, where he managed the development of marketing, merchandising and global sourcing strategies to secure distribution of Hanes, Hanes Classics, Hanes Her Way, and Hanes Authentic Sleepwear.
"Craig's extensive marketing experience and innovative approach will help both Ciba and our customers reach their business goals," says Jay Isharani, head of Textile Effects, U.S./Canada, for Ciba Specialty Chemicals. "He has a successful track record, and I am happy to welcome him to the team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...