Ashford Court to donate portion of profits from patriotic pillows
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/3/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — Decorative pillow, throw, table linen and bedding manufacturer and importer Ashford Court is donating to the American Red Cross a portion of the profits it generates from a new line of patriotically designed decorative pillows and place mats it is making at its Richmond, VA-based facility.
Ashford Courts ongoing "Patriotic Collection" includes micro-fiber, suede, printed cotton and hand-painted cotton. Designs include: the Statue of Liberty superimposed on the American flag; and a hand-painted American flag design. Sizes for the pillows are 13" x 18" and 18" x 18". Price points range for the decorative pillows from $6.99 to $9.99 and for place mats from $3.99 to $5.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...