Heidenberger Joins Designers Guild
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Kim Heidenberger has joined the Designers Guild organization here as managing director of Torcello, a division of Libretto Holdings, the Designers Guild representation in the United States.
Heidenberger was formerly the head of Bonjour Switzerland in the United States.
Torcello is the licensee of Designers Guild in bed and bath, while Libretto, headed by Thomas Cushing, focuses on the burgeoning accessories business. Heindenberger reports to Cushing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...