Elrene names new stylist
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2001 6:20:00 PM
New York — Table linens and kitchen textiles manufacturer and importer Elrene Home Fashions, based here, has hired Barbara Menendez as its new stylist for woven goods and packing. The position is a newly restructured one.
Menendez spent the past seven-plus years working in several capacities for curtain and bedding manufacturer and importer Beacon Looms, Teaneck, NJ. Her most recent post was as director of new product development.
It's a great new opportunity with a lot of potential for growth," Menendez said. "I like anything creative, and Elrene seems to have a motivating vibe here for that. There is a lot of positive energy here."
Menendez reports directly to Christine Ullman, executive vp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...