Elrene moves to the outdoors
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/19/2008 11:49:00 AM
New York -- Elrene Home Fashions is walking out into the sun with a full al fresco collection of outdoor table linens and accessories.
Using cotton fabric that has a water- and weather-resistant treatment, the collection includes tablecloths and placemats that come in four printed patterns -- mostly tropical looks -- and four matching solids, some incorporating mixed media like fabric with straw accents.
Bryan Siegel, chairman and ceo, said Elrene tested a small outdoor collection for market last year, “and it worked, so we went back into in a strong way.”
Outdoor table linens styles create new retail opportunities for Elrene, he continued. “The industry has finally found a way to sell table linens in the second quarter,” he said. “And these products are a long way from the typical Indian cotton tablecloth we've had for years [for summer].”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...