Maholi launches bamboo top of bed
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/22/2009 2:46:00 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Maholi Inc., a manufacturer of sheets and down duvets and pillows, has come up with a new take on bamboo bedding products.
The company’s recently released Damask Stripe collection is a 100% bamboo collection of sheet sets and duvet sets. Damask Stripe represents a new design direction in this natural fiber, which typically results in solid-colored products.
Maholi’s staff in Shanghai, where the company owns and operates a sheet production factory, came up with a special technique that both reduces waste and creates a damask stripe look on bamboo sheets and duvets, explained Jiani Wang of Maholi.
The suggested retail price point for sheet sets or duvet sets ranges from $150 to $200. The collection just hit specialty stores in Toronto this winter – and Maholi is looking to expand its distribution into the United States this year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...