WGSN to launch home-oriented trend tracker
Advisory board includes Walmart, Zara Home
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2010 3:16:00 PM
London – Fashion forecaster WGSN is launching WGSN-homebuildlife.com (HBL), a new trend forecasting entity and product development tool for the $250 billion global home and interiors industries.
The company has put together an advisory forum for homebuildlife that includes senior industry professionals. They are:
• Doug Rozenboom, vo creative & design, home and seasonal hardlines, Walmart;
• Vera Vandenbosch, director of marketing, ABC Carpet & Home;
• Fionnuala Johnston, design manager, European home center chain B&Q;
• Alexandra Ronmark, design head manager, Zara Home
• Paul Finch, program director, the World Architecture Festival, and editorial director of the Architects’ Journal and Architectural Review;
• Gregory Dunlop, international director for global projects, Grohe premium facet and fixtures manufacturer;
• Anna Pretty, consultant director, Zara Home;
• Sherri Donghia, former creative director, Donghia Textiles
• Lisa White, former editor of View on Colour, INview and Bloom magazines and consultant in the field of horticulture;
• Graham Hollick, a consultant specializing in art direction, creative consultancy, design and trend prediction;
• Kate Loudoun-Shand and Jerry Sacher, co-founders of Ny-Lon, a diverse design practice that provides design and product development services for the retailers around the world;
• Max Lamb, British product designer.
We would love your feedback!