Domay gets new digs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2004 12:00:00 AM
MONTREAL — Domay Inc., serving the North American market, has moved into larger premises. The new 100,000-square-foot facility, located on Meilleur Street in Montreal, covers two connected floors of warehousing, offices and showrooms.
Owner and president Doug Mayoff explains that "gradual increases in the breadth and depth of our line, increased business throughout Canada, and the recent foray into the States, all contributed to this move at this time."
The company carries more than 1,200 skus in kitchen, tabletop, bath, baby, and basic bedding.
He added that the new facilities include five dedicated truck-level shipping and receiving doors, internal freight elevator, two staff kitchens, and a large showroom featuring the company’s range of offerings.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...