Best Brands is whistling Dixie
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
Atlanta — Disposable cups, plates and cutlery producer Dixie, a unit of Georgia-Pacific Corporation, has joined with Elizabeth, NJ-based Best Brands Home Products to create a new line of table linens and kitchen textiles.
The products will be sold at supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores beginning in early 2004.
Best Brands' line consists of tablecloths, place mats, coasters, aprons, pot holders, oven mitts, kitchen towels and dishcloths. It also includes some non-textile products, including serving trays, pitchers, serving and cooking utensils, tablecloths and aluminum bakeware.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...