Armani Casa beds bloom at Bloomies
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Though not headlined, Armani Casa bedding added a special cachet to the launch of Casa Italia at Bloomingdale's here last Thursday.
The Italian-themed collection embraces the entire home furnishings division. And while inspired by the various design influences of Italy, from classical to contemporary, not everything is made in Italy, explained Lester Gribetz, senior vp, home fashions.
In home textiles, bedding, quilts and table linens are given an Italian flavor with Royal Sateen, Waterford and Anichini and Lauren Ralph Lauren the domestic bedding suppliers, and Bella Nolta a direct import. And as typical with an event of this expanse, much of the merchandise is headlined "only @ Bloomingdale's."
There are five Armani Casa bed collections including Avos, a deep, rich blue stripe, shown in a 200-count cotton with a full/queen duvet at $200. Other Armani Casa styles include a pure linen with a full/queen duvet at $1,100 retail.
The launch of Casa Italia was accompanied by a full home furnishings circular bringing all the home products together.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...