Creative Bath Taps Beck for CreativeWare
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2007 12:00:00 AM
Central Islip, N.Y. —
To support the recent growth in its housewares division, Creative Bath Products has hired Richard Beck as sales and marketing manager for the company's CreativeWare line.
This includes branded products in tabletop, outdoor ware and other functional housewares products, explained Bob Weiss, director of sales and marketing, to whom Beck reports.
Beck brings more then 20 years of marketing and sales management experience within the housewares industry, having worked for Proctor-Silex/Schick, Mr. Coffee, Farberware, Himart, and Witmore.
During his first few weeks on the job, he will be evaluating the company's market share within all high-volume retailers and developing new sales opportunity strategies to improve Creative's business reach with new and existing customers.
"Customers and the end-users have embraced many of our new skus that were launched during the fourth and first quarters, and we are poised for exciting fall '07 and spring '08 selling seasons, for which Richard will be instrumental in managing and developing," Weiss said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...