WestPoint to Produce Izod for Home
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/8/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
WestPoint Home has signed a licensing agreement with Phillips-Van Heusen to produce Izod branded bedding, bath and kitchen products.
Shipments are expected to begin in spring 2010. The collection will target department and specialty stores.
"IZOD embodies a youthful, energetic spirit with a sport-inspired lifestyle," said WestPoint president and ceo John Piazza. "Our designers have put together a collection that is functional, innovative, fashion forward and comfortable."
WestPoint Home will offer Izod sheets, fashion bedding, bath towels and accessories, blankets and throws, down comforters, pillows and mattress pads to leading department and specialty stores in the U.S., its possessions and territories. Deliveries of this new offering are scheduled to begin in Spring 2010.
Izod is licensed in 24 product categories. In 2002, J.R. United brought the brand to the home textiles market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...