Federated acquires two Gottschalks locations
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2002 12:00:00 AM
Cincinnati — Federated Department Stores will purchase two Gottschalks units, located in Coeur d'Alene, ID, and Kennewick, WA, which it will remodel and reopen as The Bon Marché stores by late fall.
The Coeur d'Alene store in the Silver Lake Mall will occupy 44,000 square feet and will function as a full-line store. A pre-existing Bon Marché will continue to operate its resort location in downtown Coeur d'Alene.
The Kennewick store in the Columbia Center Mall will occupy 40,000 square feet and will serve as an expansion of the existing Columbia Center store. The Bon Marché currently operates 47 locations in the Pacific Northwest.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...