JCPenney Lauds Suppliers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/19/2006 12:00:00 AM
Plano, Texas — —
Plano, Texas — Bedding and window coverings supplier Extreme Linen was awarded the overall home furnishings divisional supplier awards by JCPenney at its recent supplier summit here.
The company also presented awards to suppliers in specific merchandise categories. Nostalgia Home Fashions won for bedding, Louis Hornick for window coverings, and Pem America earned the product quality award.
Victoria Classics was presented with the soft home award for Internet/Catalog.
The awards are based on a range of criteria including sales and margin performance, innovation, track record for bringing new ideas to the company, as well as quality.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...