Fabric buyers experience brownout at Decosit/TIP
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2001 12:00:00 AM
A new surge of fashionable browns is challenging the lively look of color that burst on the decorative fabric scene over the past two years.
While bright and lively colors continue to provide excitement, a full range of browns from mocha to deep chocolate emulate the colors shown in recent apparel fashion shows at Decosit 2001 and Textiles d'Interieur Premiere in Brussels, Belgium next week.
Contemporary design is less structured, there's a return to classics — from traditional documents to Eastern influences of paisley and ikats, to elegant documents and damasks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...