Gracious Home Opens in Chelsea
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/17/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
High end home furnishings specialty retailer Gracious Home opened its third New York store in the Chelsea area of Manhattan last week.
The store, which occupies the blockfront from 25th to 26th Streets on Sixth Avenue, boasts floor-to-ceiling windows allowing passersby an upfront view of much of the merchandise. The assortment ranges from premier label bed and bath linens including Manuel Canovas, Legacy, Matouk, Scandia Down, Sferra, Traditions by Pamela Kline, and Yves Delorme, to housewares, tabletop and vacuums from Miele.
Open just more than a week, the store already is drawing customers from beyond its target Chelsea neighborhood to the Meatpacking, West Village and other neighborhoods, company executives commented.
The company's flagship is on Third Avenue between 69th and 71st Streets, with a second store on the West Side in the Lincoln Center area at Broadway and 67th Street.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...