Decosit HKG Show Canceled
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
Brussels, Belgium —
The Decosit HKG fabric show in Hong Kong will not be held in March 2008.
Show organizers said they did not expect to reach the minimum exhibitor target number of 60, which visitors and exhibitors at previous editions in 2006 and 2007 had requested.
Decosit HKG officials said they would continue their mission of “creating a platform, wherever this might be needed geographically, to support the commercial strategies of each individual participant.”
(Reported by HTT sister publication Furniture Today.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...