Ryman joins J.R. United
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2004 12:00:00 AM
After spending most of his career working in the retail sector, 27-year industry veteran Steve Ryman has joined the supplier side with his appointment to the newly created post of senior vice president, director of product and new business development at J.R. United Industries.
He reports the Salo Grosfeld, president.
Prior to working as an independent consultant for the past year, Ryman spent eight years at Kmart, most recently as senior vice president.
He originally came on board as a division vice president helping to develop the Martha Stewart Everyday line.
Before that, he spent five years at Shopko, and from 1976 to 1990 at Target Corp. working in the department store division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...