By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/23/2003 12:00:00 AM
BJ's starts rewards program
BJ's Wholesale Club has launched BJ's Rewards, a new membership program that offers members two percent back on qualifying purchases. When they join or upgrade to a Rewards membership, which is available for $75 a year, members will receive the two percent back in BJ's Rewards checks once a year, with the maximum annual reward being $500. Members in this program will be able to take advantage of some additional exclusive benefits from Cole Vision, Brinks Home Security, Custom Direct Check Gallery and other organizations.
ShopKo promotes in loss prevention department
ShopKo Stores Inc. named 18-year company veteran Annette McKeough to the position of vp of loss prevention for the 141-unit ShopKo division. She was most recently director of audit services. Prior to joining ShopKo she was an account at Bodilly CPAs and Consultants in Madison, WI.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...