Designer Starck lineup hits Target shelves
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2002 12:00:00 AM
SAN ANTONIO —
Target's Starck Reality program is becoming a store reality, as it continues its rollout throughout the United States. Designed by the renowned Philippe Starck, the products pair form and function with fun, as evident in the products and their labels.
On Memorial Day weekend in Target's San Antonio store, several bath products were showcased on an endcap in the domestics area. Though not all of the items had arrived yet, the display had space for towels, bath accessories and scales. A white hand towel retailed for $5.99 and a wash cloth for $3.99.
Bath accessories included tumblers, lotion pumps, tissue box holders and soap dishes, all for $5.99 each, as well as single toothbrush holders ($4.99) and waste paper baskets ($19.99). The shelves had space for three colors in each item. Scales ($39.99) were also available.
The complete program consists of products for the home, office, kitchen, bath and baby categories, though none of the program's domestics elements were available on Target's website last week. However, the site does offer the Starck Reality electronic toothbrush, cozy chair, table lamp, horizontal shelves and some toys.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...