Daniadown enters the U.S. market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2004 2:00:00 PM
VANCOUVER, B.C. — Denver-based Gabler & Associates, which handles Peacock Alley and other high-end firms, has been selected to represent the Canadian Daniadown line of fashion bed linens and down products in Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Nebraska and New Mexico.
The partnership between the firms marks Daniadown's first foray into the U.S. market.
"We have decided to focus on the western and mountain states first, and then build our U.S. business from there," explained Daniadown Vice President of Sales Richard Earthy. "In western Canada, we have 16 Daniadown-branded retail stores, so this makes us a little different in that we are getting day-to-day feedback from our stores and can adjust our products based on how effectively they are selling."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...