Ben Kaufman Establishes Memorial Fund
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2006 12:00:00 AM
Miami — —
Miami —Ben Kaufman, owner and founder of bath and beach towel supplier Kaufman Sales, recently established a fund to help underprivileged children.
Titled the Jessica A. Kaufman Memorial Fund, it was created in memory of his late 18-year-old daughter who was killed in a car accident November 18.
“Jess was always interested in helping people, and the creation of this fund will be a lasting legacy to her spirit and her 'can-do attitude,” Kaufman said.
Contributions to the fund can be sent to:
Comerica Wealth Management
100 NE 3rd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
ACCT: 1811 033 032
Kaufman Sales, based here, was established in 1980.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...