Packager Vipac Goes Green for Good
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/21/2007 12:00:00 AM
Edison, N.J. —
Vinyl packager Vipac is introducing a major new "Green Marketing" and new product program that emphasizes the environmentalist concepts "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle." The campaign also uses the rubric "Vipac — Green first. Green Best." It will include advertising, public relations, packaging inserts, direct mail, and new eco-friendly bags.
"It's exciting that 'Green' matters so much to everyone," said Morris Abraham, president of Vipac. "Our new program will involve home textile manufacturers, major retailers, and the consumer — and will show just how eco-friendly vinyl packaging can be."
Vipac, which has manufacturing in Shenzhen, China and offices in Shanghai as well as here, ran a three-year "Green" campaign that started in 1992. The new campaign began this month.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...