Peking Handicraft romances botanical theme
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2007 12:30:00 PM
San Francisco – Getting close to nature in its latest collections of guest towels, needlepoint and linen pillows, manufacturer Peking Handicraft is showcasing leaf designs against solid backgrounds.
One component features fern leaf designs by artist D.L. Rhein set against white. These looks are available both on 14-inch-by-14-inch linen pillows, set to retail for $50 each, and on 14-by-22 guest towels, $50 for the set of four.
The needlepoint pillows are trimmed in green cord, with 16-by-16 models set to retail at $64.
Larger hook pillows use palm leaf and tropical leaf designs upon a deep chocolate ground for variety, and are aimed at $36 and $40 price points.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...