New England Curtain event scheduled
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2007 12:05:00 PM
Taunton , Mass. – The 2007 New England Curtain Show will take place March 31 - April 2 at the Holiday Inn in Taunton, Mass., located at 700 Myles Standish Blvd. at exit 6 off Route 495.
This will be the show’s second year at this location, said Barry Goodman, vp national accounts, Commonwealth Home Fashions.
In addition to Commonwealth, participating vendors will include: Versailles Home Fashions, AL Ellis, Heritage Lace, BDI, RLF, Green Mountain Vista, Cambridge Curtain, Athena, Curtain Chic, and several others.
For more info rmation on the event, please contact John Lavanchy at (781) 378-1960 ; or Eric DeSilva at (508) 673-3946 ext. 11; or Rob Levanchy at (781) 337-0205 . For directions to the show, call (508) 823-0430 .
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...