NRF Presents Reconstituted Board
Kathwari Named First Vice Chairman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
Washington D.C. —
The National Retail Federation (NRF) has elected new members to its board of directors.
Arnold Zetcher, chairman, president and CEO, The Talbots, Inc., will continue as chairman of the board and chairman of the executive committee, serving his second year of a two-year term. M. Farooq Kathwari, Ethan Allen Inc. chairman, president and CEO, will serve a one-year term as first vice chairman. In addition, he will serve as chairman of the finance committee and treasurer. Paul Charron, chairman and CEO, Liz Claiborne Inc., will succeed Kathwari as second vice chairman of the board. Charron will also serve a one-year term.
Other executives elected to the NRF Board include:
Artem Bektemirov, CEO, Pharmacy Chain 36-6, Moscow, Russia.
David Perdue, chairman and CEO, Dollar General Corporation, Goodlettesville, Tenn.
Paul Pressler, president and CEO, Gap, Inc., San Francisco, Calif.
Myron Ullman III, chairman and CEO, J.C. Penney Company, Inc., Plano, Texas.
Steve Ladwig, general manager, retail industry, IBM Corporation, and Walter Loeb, president, Loeb Associates, were elected as representatives of NRF's Associate Member Advisory Council
Shrin Murthy, vice president, administration, International Dairy Queen, and chairman of the National Council of Chain Restaurants was elected as a divisional representative to the NRF Board.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...