99 Cents Only taps new vp, finance
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2001 12:00:00 AM
CITY OF COMMERCE, CA — 99 Cents Only Stores has hired Heidi Crane as vp, finance, a new position. She reports directly to Andy Farina, cfo.
"Heidi Crane is a well-rounded senior financial executive and CPA with a proven record on highly successful management teams," said Eric Schiffer, president. "Her experience will enable her to make substantial contributions to the continued profitable growth of our company."
Crane most recently served as division vp, finance for United Distillers and Vintners North America. She also held the position of director of operations, finance and director of corporate financial planning and analysis for Dole Food Company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...