Cuddledown to exhibit at Las Vegas Market in January
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/27/2006 11:04:00 AM
Portland, Maine – Cuddledown will be among the exhibitors at the Las Vegas Market later this month. This is the first time the company has participated in the home furnishings trade show.
Cuddledown is a manufacturer/wholesaler of premium down and synthetic down bedding as well as multi-channel retailer of down/synthetic down products, luxury bed linens, sleepwear, and bed and bath accessories.
According to national sales manager Charles Cilley, exhibiting at the Las Vegas Market will expose the company to a previously untapped market.
"Showing our wholesale line in Las Vegas next month will help us reach retailers in the western part of the country. We're particularly looking forward to introducing Cuddledown comforters, pillows, and featherbed to a new demographic of retailers and buyers," says Cilley.
Cuddledown's booth will be located at booth #C5618 in the Cashman Center in downtown Las Vegas. The show runs Jan. 28-Feb. 2.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...